Sales Terms and Condition
1. Field of Application
These terms apply to all the sales of coins, medals, tokens, badges, catalogues and any other products available by the means of the internet site www.lamonnaiedupatrimoine.com
This service is jointly assured by :
- SG DESIGN located 140 Impasse des Marais 74410 SAINT JORIOZ – France
- La Monnaie du Patrimoine located 140 Impasse des Marais 74410 SAINT JORIOZ – France
2.1 Some prerequisites necessary to carry out an order: You must declare to be at least 18 years old and must have his or her legal capacity.
2.2 Different methods of ordering
You can place your orders in the following ways:
. by phone : + 33 (0)4 50 22 70 00
. by Email to the following email address and adding in subject of Email “ Order La Monnaie du Patrimoine” : email@example.com :
3. Products Availability
● Coins : The coins are available in limited quantity, generally on a once off basis. We cannot consequently guarantee the delivery of it to you if the number of orders is higher than the number of articles in stock. Some items, announced directly on the site are exclusively delivered in Metropolitan France.
Prices indicated in Euro are net prices but shipping costs are not included. Prices can be changed without notice. Products will be invoiced on the basis in force when the order is recorded. Prices can be revised in the event of change of currency value or modification of the tariffs of our suppliers.
The price is fully payable and in only one down payment. All the orders are invoiced and payable in Euro only. For any delivery external in the Metropolitan France, the possible custom charges or local taxes remain in charge of the recipient.
5. Shipping costs
The shipping costs include a share in the expenses of preparation and packing + the costs of postage. For Metropolitan France (Corsica included), they are contractual. For french overseas territories (Dom-Tom) and international deliveries, only, the geographical area and the mode of shipping chosen by the customer will cause the amount to vary. Think hence of grouping all your articles in only one order.
We propose several methods of payment offering a maximum guarantee of safety:
1. Bank card (Carte bleue, Visa card, Eurocard/Mastercard), while following the procedure on the protected internet site.
Do not communicate your personal information by e-mail : we will never ask you to send your financial information (credit card number and expiry date) by e-mail. If you receive an e-mail in relation to this type of information, we invite you to contact our Webmaster at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org . You should communicate your financial information only when you are connected to the secured payment site whose internet address must start with https (you should check that this appears on top of the window of your navigator).
2. By national or international transfer: The bank charges are paid by the customer.
* In order to protect us from possible frauds, we reserve the right to require with our discretion, at the time of certain transactions, a payment by national or international transfer, the bank charges being paid by the customer.
We deliver our products directly to your place of residence in France and abroad. The delivery delay includes the packaging time of the parcel and the shipping delay.
The average time is 2 working days for France, but SG DESIGN and lamonnaiedupatrimoine.com will not be held responsible in the event of delay of delivery or an out-of-stock product status due to the editor or the supplier.
Caution: if you choose to pay by cheque, the order will be processed only when the cheque is received and the deadlines will run consequently. For international deliveries (except within the European Union) and to french overseas territories (TOM), the buyer is responsible for payment of the customs duties and the various taxes related to the delivery of an article. We clearly advise you to enquire about any information relating to domestic customs duties and taxes applicable from the proper authorities of your country. We reserve the right to suspend without notice and without justification any delivery towards a zone of delivery, located in France or abroad, towards which we believe the shipping service to be unsafe or unreliable. In this case, we will refund you the total amount of the order.
Additionally, please note that when ordering, you are considered the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the country in which you are receiving the goods.
If you do not received your order more than one week after the date of forwarding :
− - check the exactitude of the address of delivery.
− - check from your local post office where the parcels are put before delivery.
− - then lastly contact our customer service.
In the case of loss or theft noted during the sending of the package, we urge you to contact our customer service as soon as possible. An investigation of the postal service or of the conveyor concerned will be carried out. When we get the conclusion of this investigation, and only so far as your responsibility is not involved, we commit ourselves to carry out a refunding of the total amount of the order. We recommend that you never accept a parcel or to send one whose packaging is open. The acceptance of such a parcel thus engages your responsibility.
8: Guarantee and return policy
The products provided by , SG DESIGN, lamonnaiedupatrimoine.com are new and are guaranteed against any defect (except for old and second-hand books, coins by definition, can show traces of use).
They are identical to those of the traditional trade and come from the editors and referred suppliers. If an article is defective or does not conform to the advertised model, we commit ourselves to its exchange or refund, provided that it is returned to us in its original packaging and is accompanied by its invoice to or SG DESIGN within 15 days upon receipt of the parcel to: SG DESIGN – Returns Service, 140 Impasse des Marais 74410 SAINT JORIOZ. The expenses of return then will be also completely refunded to you and an exchange or refund will immediately be carried out.
In the event of refunding, we guarantee that it will be carried out by cheque or bank transfer within a time less than or equal to 15 days following the date of reception of the returned parcel.
Service quality: In accordance with the L.120-20 article of the code of consumerism, you benefit from the right to repossess: whatever the reason, you can return an article to us in the seven days following the reception of your parcel (imperatively in its original packaging and with the corresponding invoice), by specifying the reason for its return to: SG DESIGN – Return Service, 140 Impasse des Marais 74410 SAINT JORIOZ. The cost of sending and return is paid by the customer. Caution: this guarantee does not apply to the immediately reproducible products: your article thus will be exchanged or refunded as soon as possible, provided that it is intact and without trace of use.
9. Transfer of property - Transfer of risks
The transfer of property of the products to the purchaser will be carried out only after complete payment of the price by the latter, and this whatever is the delivery date. On the other hand, the transfer of the risks of loss and deterioration of the products will be carried out as of delivery and reception of the aforesaid products by the purchaser.
10. Right of access and of correction
Deontology: Concerning the protection of your private life, all information received by and SG DESIGN is strictly confidential.
We ask for essential information (name, first name, address, e-mail) to handle orders, deliver products and services, process payments, communicate with you about orders, products, services and promotional offers in order to deal effectively with the order and to insure its attentive follow-up.
Your rights: In accordance with the Data-processing and Freedom law of January 6, 1978, you have a right of access and of correction of the data concerning you.
You can receive proposals or to be also informed of our offers by mail or email.
If you do not wish to receive such information, please contact us (by indicating your name, first name to us, addresses and mail):
− - by email to email@example.com
− - by mail to SG DESIGN 140 Impasse des Marais 74410 SAINT JORIOZ FRANCE
− - by phone at +33 (0) 4 50 22 70 00
11. Licence of access to the site and integrity of the site
, SG DESIGN, lamonnaiedupatrimoine.com grant a limited licence for the access and the use of the site for personal use. You must agree not to use manual software or processes to copy our internet pages, to record or receive information, logos and images on these pages without our assent, precondition and writing. In any case, information, logos and images contained on this site or every part of this site cannot be copied, used, be modified, denatured, be sold or exploited for private, commercial or professional purposes. We authorize our customers on a purely nonexclusive and revocable basis to create a hypertext link towards the banner pages of our site on the condition that this link cannot create against the companies, SG DESIGN or lamonnaiedupatrimoine.com, or with our products or services, an untrue, false, or pejorative character or carry damage.
● Books and supplies: The titles or products information in the supplies: The titles or products information in the data bases were seized according to the information communicated by the editors or manufacturers. , SG DESIGN, lamonnaiedupatrimoine.com are not responsible for the contents of the books or documents and will not be able to see their responsibility committed with regard to the purchaser. The photographs are communicated on a purely illustrative basis. We invite you to refer to the description of each product to know the precise characteristics of them; and in case of doubt or if you wish further information do not hesitate to contact us by telephone or email. In the event of glaring error between the characteristics of the product and its representation, , SG DESIGN, lamonnaiedupatrimoine.com cannot be made responsible.
● Coins and collection paper money : The photographs are communicated on a purely illustrative basis and are not contractual. We draw your attention to the fact that the same photograph can illustrate several coins and banknotes provided that the item is in the same condition and costs the same. We invite you to refer to the description of each product to know the precise characteristics of them; and in case of doubt or if you wish further information do not hesitate to contact us by phone or email. In the event of glaring error between the characteristics of the product and its representation, , SG DESIGN, lamonnaiedupatrimoine.com are not responsible. The offered products are legal according to Fench law. , SG DESIGN, lamonnaiedupatrimoine.com decline any responsibility if the delivered article does not respect the legislation of the country of delivery (censorship, prohibition of a title or an author...). You have to check from the local authorities the possibility of importing or using the products or services which you plan to order. , SG DESIGN, lamonnaiedupatrimoine.com can not be held responsible in the event of inexecution of the contract due to a case of absolute necessity (strike, flood, fire, war, any act of god...). , SG DESIGN, lamonnaiedupatrimoine.com can not be held responsible for the content of the sites on which hypertext links start from its own site. , SG DESIGN and lamonnaiedupatrimoine.com ensure by all the means at their disposition to respect these general conditions of sale. In no case, , SG DESIGN, lamonnaiedupatrimoine.com can not be held responsible for losses of benefit, commercial losses, losses of data, or any other consequential damage which was not foreseeable at the moment of the use of the site or the conclusion of the sale contract between us and you.
13. Governing law and juridiction
This contract is subjected to the law of the Republic of France. The language of this contract is the French language. All the clauses appearing in the present general conditions of sale, like all the operations of purchase and sale which are aimed there will be subjected to French law. You agree, as we do, to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Paris city where the registered offices of and SG DESIGN are located.
14: Acceptance of the purchaser
The present general conditions of sale are expressly approved and accepted by the purchaser, who declares and admits having a perfect knowledge of it, and gives up, so to prevail itself of any contradictory document and, in particular, its own general conditions of purchase, the act of purchase involving acceptance of these general conditions of sale. The present conditions can be changed without notice.